WHAT IS LASER ENGRAVING?
Laser engraving is a process that vaporizes materials into fumes to engrave permanent, deep marks. The laser beam acts as a chisel, incising marks by removing layers from the surface of the material. The laser hits localized areas with massive levels of energy to generate the high heat required for vaporization.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES LASER ENGRAVING OFFER?
- FAST PRODUCTION- The fast process makes it particularly convenient for rapid manufacturing.
- WIDE RANGE OF SUBSTRATES- The materials that the laser can cut are wood, paper, cork, and some kinds of plastics (Non PVC Based). Engraving can be done on almost anything, wood, cardboard, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic (non PVC), marble, stone, tile, and glass.
- PRECISION- Especially when it comes to small objects, laser engraving has a high level of precision and can engrave complex images into small spaces.
WHAT TYPE OF LASER ENGRAVED PRODUCTS DO WE OFFER?
- Drinkwear- Insulated Tumblers, Mugs, Water Bottles, Glasses, Flasks
- Giftwear- bottle openers, coasters, wallets, portfolios, servings trays, photo frames, keychains, money clips, pet tags, name plates, wall signs, LED Lights just for a few examples
- Certain Clothing Items
- Some Electronics
- And the list goes on and on!